Electroprecio.com reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices or the interests of the company. Any modification to it will be announced with due notice, so that you are fully aware of its contents.
Basic information on data protection
- 1 – Data Controller
- 2 – Purpose of the processing
- 3 – Legitimation of the processing
- 4 – Recipients of assignments or transfers
- 5 – Rights of data subjects
- 6 – Additional information
1.- Data controller.
- The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is: Electroprecio.com, SL
- NIF: B20854071
- Address: Paseo de Ubarburu 81 Pab 6, 20115 Astigarraga, Gipuzkoa
- Telephone: 943 442 806 / 943 465 694
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Guipúzcoa in volume 2121, Folio 177 and Page SS- 24475.
2.- Purposes of processing.
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To manage full access and correct use of the website.
- To communicate with you in response to your requests for quotations, comments and questions that you make to us through the Services or the contact forms on our website.
- To manage, administer and invoice the sale and purchase of selected products.
- Commercial Communications (Newsletter offers): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to carry out surveys, obtain your opinion on the contracted product or service provided and, occasionally, to send you offers or promotions related to our services. You may revoke the receipt of these notifications at any time by using the mechanism implemented for this purpose in the same, or by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described above unless required to do so by law or court order.
Retention of data: The personal data necessary to manage access and/or registration to our website and the purchase of products will be kept and processed for as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or service in particular, as well as compliance with the legally established deadlines.
The data provided for sending the newsletter/newsletter will be processed until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription.
This is without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your right of deletion, limitation, etc. in which case Electroprecio.com will block your data for as long as its legal obligations persist.
3.- Legitimation of the processing.
La base legal para el tratamiento de los datos es la legitimación por consentimiento del interesado para las finalidades anteriormente descritas, que se solicitará en el momento de:
- Before proceeding to process your data,
- Registering as a user or,
- Proceed to the contracting of Electroprecio.com products.
The requests for information that you send us, as well as the eventual contracting of Electroprecio.com products, require the interested party to voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to attend to you or provide you with the Services. The obligatory nature or need to provide us with this data will be marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms or sections corresponding to each service.
However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with this data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will mean that it will be impossible for us to attend to their request or provide them with the service.
Electroprecio.com understands that by providing us with this data, the interested party declares, accepts and expressly consents to its processing for the purposes described above.
We may also process your data based on Electroprecio.com’s legitimate interest in maintaining the loyalty of its customers and/or users and to better meet their expectations or interests previously expressed, e.g.: improving services and products, guaranteeing security, preventing fraud, managing requests, queries or complaints, offering products and services similar to those contracted, informing about promotions, etc.
Of course, you may at any time express your opposition to the use of your data for the purpose of commercial prospecting, without this affecting the execution of the contract you have signed.
4.- Recipients of assignments or transfers.
However, in order to provide or interact with the products you request from us, and, in general, to fulfil the purposes described in point two (2) of this document, we inform you that the following entities that provide services to us may have access to your personal data:
- Country: USA Company: The Rocket Science Group, LLC Services: MailChimp (Marketing Campaigns) Safeguards: Private Shield (Privacy Shield)*
- Country: USA Country: USA Company: Google, LLC Services: Web analytics services. Warranties: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=es
5.- Rights of the persons concerned.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Electroprecio.com processes personal data concerning them. In this way, we also ensure that the information is accurate and truthful.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification: allows you to correct errors, modify data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of the information undergoing processing.
- Right of erasure: allows the data subject to request the deletion of the data undergoing processing.
- Right to object: the data subject’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have the processing cease. – Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case it will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Data portability: data subjects may request to receive the data concerning them that they have provided to us or – where technically feasible – to have it sent to another data controller of their choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing which produces effects or significantly affects him or her.
The data subject also has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of providing us with his or her data.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please send us a letter with all your details, including your ID card number, to: Paseo de ubarburu 37 1o 12A , 20014, Donostia, Gipuzkoa , or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grupoelectroprecio.com also informs you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6.- Información adicional.
Finally it is reported that Grupoelectroprecio.com adopt in its information system appropriate technical and organizational measures, in compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, to ensure the security and confidentiality of stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of treatment, as well as risks of varying likelihood and severity associated with each of the treatments.